Keep track of invoices and contracts
The new ELOoffice repository template helps you organize important documents such as invoices, contracts, and personnel files and gives you a quick overview of data with a single click.
- Example repository for structured filing
- Data analysis with a single click
- Documents filed to the right place in the ELO repository
Learn more about the ELOoffice repository template in this video.
Transfer keywording in an instant
The new text recognition function in ELOoffice lets you transfer information to a document effortlessly. Using OCR templates, you can keyword recurring documents even faster.
- Simple keywording with a single click
- Save OCR templates for recurring documents
- For PDFs and TIF documents
Learn more about OCR in this video.
Rely on ELOoffice data backup
The ELOoffice backup function secures data on a medium of your choice, including the cloud. It's easy to configure at the click of a mouse.
- Choose the backup medium
- Create a backup of the entire ELO repository with all additional information
- Conveniently re-import the backup via the Windows Start menu
Learn more about data backup in this video.
ELOoffice on the go
The ELO MobileConnector gives you access to your documents on a cell phone or tablet, no matter where you are. If you work on them offline, you can simply synchronize them to the ELO repository later.
- Mobile access to documents and folders
- Work offline
- Conveniently synchronize changes
With ELO QuickScan for your smartphone, you can capture documents while on the move and transfer them straight to your ELO repository.
Simply use your smartphone camera to scan. Automatic image recognition and optimization ensure perfectly scanned files you can later process in ELOoffice. More information in our
ELO QuickScan brochure.